This is how I want my dancing to be.
Found and promptly stolen from dogpossum. Thank you!
Now, anyone who knows me knows I hate dirty hippies. But this is pretty frickin’ rad and super inspiring.
Lindy hop needs more inspirational and share-able videos like this one, who’s on it?
As promised, I finally set up a blog for all my fashion posts from my previous blog. Here it is:
I hope you’ll like it. I’ve moved all the old “eBay Scavenger” posts there too, so if you’ve linked to any of them you’ll need to change the links because I have deleted all the entries from the Blogger site and I did not post them on this site!
As you may have noticed I fell a little out of rhythm with blog posts this past month. It was busy! But this actually this gives me an opportunity to regroup and reorganize a bit.
1) I’m throwing the schedule and categories out the window. At least for the moment. I’m just going to write about what I feel like writing about instead of trying to make it fit into a certain section of my blog. Also I’m not going to be traveling at all for a while so that kind of screws with the event reviews section. But I do have some plans and ideas for future posts… perhaps some interviews? How do you feel about that? What do you like to read about?
2) The “eBay Scavenger” section will be on a different blog. What I’ve realized reading other blogs is that it’s kind of annoying when you want to read about Lindy Hop and you get a post about fashion instead. It doesn’t really fit here and deserves a blog all it’s own. So if you liked that section I’ll have that up for you soon and if you hated it, well, it’s your lucky day. And if you hate my entire blog why are you still reading? 😛
3) I’ll try to post at least once for every weekday this week to catch up for those of you who missed me for the three weeks I was inactive. I’ll try to keep in to the mentality of posting at least 5 times a week after that, but sometimes you just have nothing to say.
I’d like to encourage you all to please comment and rate the posts! I’m so thankful to all of you who have commented and rated in the past! It’s so freakin’ cool! And for those of you still reading on facebook, please click on “View Original Post” directly below the note to the right in tiny print so you can comment and rate!
Also be sure to visit the links to other fellow lindy bloggers from the list on to the right! There is some amazing blogs out there!
Thanks again to all who read!
3) This super hilarious shuffle at 0:49.
2) Sweet, sweet Bethany crazy swivels. Watch closely at 1:51. Up high and down low.
1) The butt bounce. Pay attention to the couple at the back at 1:43.